Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dinosaur Museum

Doug had the day off yesterday, so we took a family trip to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. We had a coupon for $2 off per person, but it was still pretty pricey! Anyway, Jack had a pretty good time, mostly wanting to go where HE wanted to go. Yeah, kind of a mistake taking him out of the stroller a couple times. Here are our favorite pics from the trip.

Admiring the fossils


These things are huge!

Woah!

These toothy sharks are funny!

Isn't my hubby so strong?

We had lots of fun with Doug on his day off. Too bad husbands don't get those very often.

5 comments:

Clayton and Amber said...

So fun! I bet Jack loved it! I still can't get over the price...so we will just wonder how awesome it is for a little while more. I'm glad you were able to have fun with Doug's day off!

Eliza Brock said...

I love the pic of doug holding jack up to the t rex and him holding the world. LOVE IT! Hope we can find cheap entertainment when we are there for the week. :-)

Cee Cee said...

I am sooo jealous! Tyhanksgiving Point is one of my very favorite places to visit! (The gardens are UNBELIEVABLE!) Looks like you had tonz of fun:)

Ryan and Cecily said...

That looks like so much fun! I discovered a long time ago that museums like these just aren't fun unless a little tyke is tagging along.

Ryan and Cecily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.