Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last Weeks With Just One Boy

Doug and I have been loving every minute with Jack lately! We both know that things will be so different when the baby comes. He has no idea what's going on, but does pat my belly every now and then when I ask where the baby is, or where his baby brother is. Here are some pictures from the pool, the fire truck, and having dinner...

My big boy!
Jack about ready to jump in
Follow me! I know the way!
Jack would run from Doug every time Doug tried to take him out of this fire truck parked in front of CostCo. He thought it was pretty cool!
Jack climbed onto this chair all by himself, and tried to tell us he was ready for some hot dogs. Don't forget the ketchup! We had so much food, we invited our awesome neighbors over at the last minute to join us. Jack loves playing with their cute boys, Tyler and Mack! Jack and Tyler were running around the table in circles for a few minutes before they left. How funny!
I had another OB appointment today... only 3 1/2 cm and still 80% effaced. I was having contractions on Friday night when I was lying down, 3 minutes apart for 45 minutes. As soon as I stood up, they disappeared. This boy is a tease already! Hopefully I'll go into labor Thursday night because that's the next time my OB is on call. Otherwise, I'll be induced on Monday. Wish us luck!

6 comments:

THE MONAHANS said...

Hope everything goes well! Jack will be a great big brother.

Karen said...

I can't believe how grown up Jack is getting to be. Good luck with your last few days of being pregnant and being in labor. I can't wait to see pics of your two boys together.

Janaca said...

Cute cute boy! I'm sure he will love having a baby brother but things definitely are different with 2. Glad your progressing somewhat and hope he comes on Thursday for you!

Maria said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope everything goes well!

Ryan and Cecily said...

It looks like you've had a fun few days! The pool is always a blast. That's so cute that Jack didn't want to get out of the fire truck, lol. I'm so excited for you to have your baby!! The best of luck to you. I hope you go into labor Thursday night too. :)

Kakes said...

Holy cow. It is so soon. I am so excited for you! Best wishes! I'll keep you in my prayers that everything goes perfectly.

Love Jack's swimsuit. Adorable. He's going to be the cutest big brother ever. You'll have to make sure to post how he does with the new baby in the house.