Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Life With Two Kids

Things have been awesome here at home since Lincoln arrived! I've had so much help, I have been spoiled. We got home on a Wednesday, and Doug took that whole week off. My parents came the next Saturday, and I'm not sure what I would have done without them here! I have said hello and goodbye to nursing already, which is another story. And I'm sure only a select few of you probably wish to hear about, anyway.

Don't you just love those little birdie legs?



Jack and Lincoln happened to be wearing Utes attire when Doug got home, and we thought a few snapshots of all the boys in Utes stuff was appropriate! Gotta love Jack's shyness in this pic.



Jack is slowly warming up to Lincoln

My mom and dad with Lincoln (I miss you guys already!)

Lincoln has been doing a lot of sleeping


Lincoln's first bath after his umbilical cord fell off


Doug made "Juicy Lucy" burgers he saw on TV. It's two hamburger patties with blue cheese stuffed between them. They're SO good! They put our buns to shame.

Aunt Amy came through on Saturday night with her kids and brought Jack his first set of Lego's. They're a hit!

Still trying to recover. This little guy sure makes the pain go away!

My dad drove home Wednesday afternoon, and my mom drove home with my sister and her kids on Sunday. It was hard to say goodbye since she's been waiting on us hand and foot since she arrived. We had Doug with us the rest of Sunday, and I was on my own yesterday for the first time. WOW, this is hard work!

5 comments:

Terry and Melissa Rees said...

Oh my heck! So cute! I want #2 right now. Shouldn't be to long though...:)

THE MONAHANS said...

Fun! I'm glad that you've had tons of help so far, but don't forget to ask for help in the months to come if you need. I would love to come and visit you and help out. I'm only a phone call away!

Ryan and Cecily said...

Great pics Toni! I'm glad to hear things are going well. I can imagine having 2 on your own is a big deal.

Janaca said...

Way cute pictures. You look so great! I'm glad things are going well for you so far and hope they continue.

Christine Bennett said...

Congratulations!!! You have a Wonderful, Fun Family!