Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More Pics From Hospital

Here are some other pics from at the hospital I thought were worth sharing...

Lincoln, Kevin (Doug's dad), Jack, and Carl (Doug's grandpa)


Gwen (Doug's mom) helping Jack hold Lincoln for the first time (this was the closest Jack allowed Lincoln to get to him while at the hospital, and it was a miracle we were quick enough with the camera on this one)


Here I am doing a couple laps around the nursery the night before we left


Here's where Doug slept while at the hospital

Lincoln's going-home outfit we bought for him turned out to be just a little small in the legs!

3 comments:

Janaca said...

So cute! You'll have to let me know how you're doing with two.

THE MONAHANS said...

I can't believe you were up and walking. I never left the room the whole time I was in the hospital. Just walked to the bathroom and back into bed.

Maria said...

I love those pics! Kevin is such a cute grandpa! Carl J. is lucky to have so many cute great-grandkids.