Friday, July 10, 2009

Cute Boys

Jack is either the big helper or the enemy to his little brother... depends on the moment. Here's a "big helper" moment when he thought Lincoln might want his pacifier.
All ready for church, and checking out his big brother!


I was sweeping and mopping the dining room and kitchen, and turned around to see this cutie had climbed up onto the chair, and onto my cushion.


This is what I get for asking a 20-month old to go get some toilet paper so I can wipe his nose.


Lincoln's first smile on camera, even though it's a horrible picture.


5 comments:

Maria said...

So cute! Jack is getting so big. I can't believe it.

Terry and Melissa Rees said...

How cute are both of those guys?! Glad to see Jack is sort of liking Lincoln. Makes me so excited to get pregnant again!!

Karen said...

Lincoln is adorable!!! You have such cute little boys in your life. How fun!!!

Kakes said...

Oh my gosh, the toilet paper for the wiping nose thing is so cute!! You have the cutest kids.

Jottings By Jess said...

AWW. So cute!