Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Lincoln's Baby Pics

One of our friends in our ward has a photography business, and we had her do Lincoln's baby pictures. From what I've seen so far, they've turned out amazing! Here are a few that she's posted on her blog so far.



He was pretty fussy the first time we took them, so we had to reschedule. And at the end of the second shoot, he peed ALL over my shirt. I guess that meant he was done. You can check out a couple of other pictures of Lincoln and her other work here. I highly recommend her! She's taking some family pictures of us on Thursday. I'm excited to see how those turn out!

6 comments:

Janaca said...

SO SO CUTE! I LOVE that last one with you and him. You are so gorgeous! Honestly you look so pretty. Lincoln is so handsome too! Can't wait to see more. When we did Jacksons baby pictures he peed all over me too when he was naked, and then we put a diaper on him and he pooped and he kept spitting up everywhere and was fussy! Good times. :)

Ryan and Cecily said...

Those pictures of Lincoln are so adorable!! Aw! I love them. I agree with Janaca that you really do look so pretty in that last pic.

Clayton and Amber said...

THose pictures are so cute! I love them. I can't believe I've missed like 10 posts of yours! I also love the pictures below of Jack in the truck. Great pictures. Your boys are too cute.

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!! He is a doll!

Melinda said...

What beautiful pictures! You are such a cute little family! I can't wait to see your family pictures!

Heidi Breitling said...

I love that last picture of you and Lincoln. He is so cute. I'm sorry I haven't made it over to see him yet! Your family is so cute!