Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Catching Up

A little over a week ago, I was able to reunite with my best fried from college, Tiffany. My good friend Cecily was also able to meet up with all of us. The three of us were roommates at BYU-Idaho our first year there. It's amazing how much time can change things! Here we all are with our kids (minus Jack who was sound asleep at this point.)
And here are our hot hubbies!
They all stayed for dinner, then Cecily and Ryan left to go back home. Tiffany and Rhett stayed overnight, where Doug was nice enough to drive them to the airport the next morning to catch their flight. It was too bad we couldn't see more of them, but I'm glad we had them when we did!
And here are just some fun pics I thought I'd share. Jack has become quite the poser for the camera, and will even say "cheese" when you tell him to now.


Jack enjoys doing and undoing buckles now. Here he is trying to buckle Lincoln in his car seat.

Looks like he found daddy's glasses here. What a goof!
Lincoln's first picture in 3-6 month clothes. Yes, it's already that time for him!

Here's Jack giving his brother kisses.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh, your boys are so cute I can't stand it!! I love the picture of Jack with Doug's glasses on!

The Bluths said...

I haven't talked with Tiffany in years! Are they in Texas?

THE MONAHANS said...

He is getting so big! It always made me a little sad everytime in had to pack up the small clothes to make room for the bigger ones. Why do they have to grow so fast?!

Michelle Bingham said...

Oh Wow! 2 Months old! Where has the time gone! Soon Kenna is gonna be 16... and Jack will be right behind her! YIKES! Lets not think about that!