Thursday, September 10, 2009

Colorado Trip... Picture Overload!!

I'm just now getting around to posting about our 2-week stay in Colorado. I loved being around family, Jack loved playing with his cousins, and everyone enjoyed meeting Lincoln for the first time. Here are enough pictures to bore you to tears.

Eliza, Alex, and Olivia meeting Lincoln

Eliza holding fussy Lincoln


Olivia holding little Linc



Olivia giving Jack some loves on the swing
(we call Olivia "Oboe", and Jack started calling her "Bobo." It was really cute!)


"Bobo" and Jack scampering off to the splash park in Loveland



Jack had so much fun at this splash park that he was practically laughing the entire time! (until he fell down and scraped his shin and forehead, ouch!)


You can't see it very well, but Jack managed to pee on my shirt and pants through his swim diaper. Turns out those things don't hold the pee in. Awesome! That means every time a kid pees into a swim diaper at the pool, we're swimming in it.


Grandma Mondy, or "Grammy" giving Jack loves


GREAT smiles from Lincoln


Cody giving Jack a ride in their Jeep. He enjoys it much more now than he did last Thanksgiving at Amy's house!


silly grandpa Mondy, a.k.a. "Papa" at Loveland's annual Corn Roast parade


poor Cody broke his arm the same day Alex got her cast off from breaking her arm! Eliza said those casts don't slow her kids down at all.


Jack and me at the parade
And the moment we'd all been waiting for... there's Olivia on her cheer and dance float!
Jack still loves my mom's music boxes. Here he is after picking one out, laying on Lincoln's blanket with him. Jack lying down is a rare occasion!


Jon and Jack on Jon and Eliza's jet ski... the first time Jack has been on one. He thought every time was his turn, and got mad when one of the twins would get on instead. He loved it so much that he found a toy jet ski at my parent's house, and wanted to sleep with it that night.


one of my high school friends, Allison. I was so glad I got to see her! I also went to lunch with my friend Katie, and Doug and I met her and her husband for dessert the night before we left. Chad and Doug seemed to get along really well. I'm so glad Katie and I are still close!


Doug took Jack to a nearby park and they found this huge snail that Jack was interested in





Lincoln and grandma Mondy, with Lincoln giving us his glamour shot


Jack and Doug on the trampoline


Chris and my sister Heather holding Lincoln. Heather's expecting her 2nd girl/4th child in December!


Lincoln finally giving his mom some good smiles


Jack giving Lincoln some kisses. Lincoln really enjoys watching Jack run around.
Thanks for the good times, fam! We'll see you at Christmas!

5 comments:

Cecily said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you could go and just relax! I love Lincoln's glamour shot. Too cute!

Maria said...

Lincoln is so cute! I can't wait to meet him!

Cee Cee said...

Looks like it was an fun trip! You've got some seriously cute little boys on your hands:)

Melinda said...

Oh you guys look like you had a blast! I can't believe how much Jack has changed since I saw him last! We need to get together soon.

THE MONAHANS said...

Hey, visiting family is the best! Ya, and swim diapers aren't good for a whole lot. My address is 2177 Summit Way, Eagle Mountain, UT 84005.