Friday, September 04, 2009

Time to Move... Again

That's right... the time has come to move out of our house. Our awesome friends, Clayton and Amber, moved to Orem to save on gas while Clayton gets his MBA, and they're going to rent us their house for awhile. So that means we're moving about three houses down and across the street. It's been so nice to be able to take loads over little by little. We've accomplished a lot so far, and will be moving all the big stuff tonight and tomorrow. So if you don't have any Labor Day plans... come over tomorrow morning to help and we'll feed you lunch! If I don't blog for awhile, it's because we haven't set our computer back up yet.Goodbye old house, we'll miss you!

5 comments:

KyleE and JohnP said...

You guys are moving again??!?! That house you are leaving is beautiful! Hope all is well!

Terry and Melissa Rees said...

What the heck?! Why are you moving? At least you'll still be in the neighborhood.

Maria said...

Sorry about the move. That kind of stinks. But at least you're in the same neighborhood and you won't have to get a U-Haul!

Melinda said...

Ick, moving stinks! If you need help, you should call me! Hope all is well with you and your boys!

Kakes said...

OH my gosh!! I was going to call you today to see if I could come visit tomorrow, but I am sure you have your hands full. I hope the move goes well. If you still need help, let me know!