Saturday, September 26, 2009

Life With Three Boys

Well I had two interviews this week, and managed to land one job... I'm headed back to the call center at 1-800 CONTACTS on October 5th. I'm so glad I'll be able to help us bring in some income, but not looking forward to leaving my boys all day. Meanwhile, here's what we've been up to at home with the whole family.

We took a trip to Farm Country, which Jack LOVED! Here are Doug and Jack feeding the cows


Here's mom and Jack on the wagon ride


Jack riding on the horse





Jack saying hello to... I think it's a goat?


Uncle Kolton stopped by to say hello to the boys


Jack, once again in the garage with tools


Lincoln chillin' in his Baby Bjorn


Jack's typical pose while drinking (grabbing his ear with his free hand)


My 27th birthday yesterday! Doug gave me heart-shaped pieces of toast when I woke up, and fixed me an egg sandwich. My favorite breakfast! Then we had a gift card for Cheesecake Factory (thanks again, Cec!), and went to see Love Happens afterwards with some free movie passes. It was decent, but sadder than I was expecting.


The boys this morning on the couch, watching a new show called Dinosaur Train. Gotta break out the dinosaurs!


Jack getting an atomic wedgie with his shirt after wrestling daddy.

6 comments:

Maria said...

I'm glad you found a job! That's great. The boys are getting so big; I can't believe how fast Lincoln is growing up. I love the pic of Kolton with the boys - so cute!

Terry and Melissa Rees said...

Hooray for you! It will be sad but good to go back to work. I feel so guilty that I don't, but there is no one to watch Deacon! How cute was that picture of Jack on the horse?!

Janaca said...

Good luck going back to Contacts! At least it's a great company right? That's sad you will have to leave your boys though. Glad you had a good b-day and have been able to spend time as a family.

Cee Cee said...

happy b-day! Hope all goes well with the job thing:) I will pray for something to come thru for Doug soon.

Eliza Brock said...

what a bunch 'o cuties. Love ya and glad you had a fun b-day!

Kakes said...

Happy birthday! I hope going back to CONTACTS works out well. Keep me posted on how that goes.