Monday, October 05, 2009

Love My Boys

Jack went into my closet the other day, and came out like this:
With both feet in already and everything!

Before Lincoln was born, I found some good deals on some clothes at Children's Place during their monster sale. I found these sweaters, and had to guess when the boys would be about the same size.
Jack's is a size too big still, and Lincoln's is still a little big. But I figure Linc will grow out of his before I know it, so I whipped them out yesterday when we went to Doug's grandpa's for the afternoon.

It sure is fun to dress them alike! I don't know how people can afford to do it all the time, though.


Here's Carl blowing out his candles. Jack was more than willing to help. The other little cutie is Deacon, Doug's cousin's little boy. He's such a doll!

It was raining when we left Doug's grandpa's, and I told Jack to hurry to the car. He started running and fell within the first second. He was okay, but got all muddy. When we got home, I told him he could have a bath in mommy's tub. As I'm putting the milk away, I walk into my room, and see him here in the dark...
He obviously knew what I was saying! Jack has started copying everything Doug and I do and say. It's SO entertaining, but we also have to be very careful with what we say now.

8 comments:

Terry and Melissa Rees said...

I was so glad you came yesterday! Your boys are adorable and I think Deacon got a kick out of following Jack around!

Christy said...

I love the matching sweaters! Even the outfits you and Doug wore looked good with the sweaters. I can't believe how smart kids can be. That's funny he copies you guys now.
Good luck on your first day back on Wednesday!

Eliza Brock said...

them boys are super cute....

THE MONAHANS said...

It hadn't even occured to me that I'll get to dress Abby and the new baby alike till I read your post. FUN! I totally know what you mean about kids repeating everything you say. Abby's picked up on a few words I'd rather not repeated at nursery.

Mcbride Family said...

It was good to see you! Your kids are so cute. I can't get enough of that little guy. HE is so cute. Love the sweater.

Karen said...

So cute! I love little kids dressed alike. It is crazy how much haylee copies us and very scary. She says everything I do

Maria said...

I love that pic of Grandpa with Deacon and Lincoln and Jack! How cute is Lincoln? Wish I could have been there. I love the matching sweaters too!

Janaca said...

LOVE the matching outfits! Good luck with Jack copying everything you and Doug do...Jordan has learned some not so good things so I have to try to be especially careful!