Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween and Jack's Birthday




Halloween was so much fun this year! Since Jack's birthday is November 2nd (TODAY), we just decided to celebrate on Halloween, since the majority of Doug's family wanted to see him in his costume, anyway. Doug made an awesome dinner of ribs, rolls, and baked beans. Doug's family brought the Toy Story birthday cake, salad and homemade root beer, and my cousin Camille brought homemade cider. Mmm, mmm, good! It was all delicious! You can see Jack opening his presents, dressed up in his football Halloween costume, and then playing with one of his particular presents the day after. This was probably his favorite day EVER so far. What could beat good food, all sorts of Toy Story presents, and FREE candy? Happy birthday, Jack. We love you so much!

All three boys are sick at the moment, and I bet that Doug has swine flu. The boys seem like they just have colds, so far. I guess I'm doomed to get sick here pretty soon.

Stay tuned.

12 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like you guys had a great party! Halloween and birthday all in one day. Can you believe our babies are 2??!!! Well Haylee will be on friday. Wow time goes fast. I'm sorry you guys are sick. NO fun.

Karen said...

Looks like you guys had a great party! Halloween and birthday all in one day. Can you believe our babies are 2??!!! Well Haylee will be on friday. Wow time goes fast. I'm sorry you guys are sick. NO fun.

kalls_&_joel said...

Your boys costumes are so cute, and you were a very convincing elasigirl! It's been so fun seeing you at work!

Terry and Melissa Rees said...

What an aweswome party!! Love the pictures. Your boys are so cute!!

THE MONAHANS said...

Cute! That's gotta be an awesome day, combo of halloween and birthday, plus such a good excuse to eat tons of junk food.

Maria said...

Is Jack a redhead? He looks like it in one of those pictures. Looks like it was a fun party!

Eliza Brock said...

I hope you are popping that airbourne, like candy :-) Your pics aren't working for me, i will have to check this again in the am for some eye candy! Love you guys!

Janaca said...

What a fun things to have a birthday party on Halloween! Jordan would be so jealous of the cake! It is amazing!! Where did she get all the toys for it? Jordan has buzz and woody but wants more. I've been looking for Jessie and Bullseye. Your family was so cute at the Trunk-or-Treat. I loved your costume! Sorry to hear your boys are sick! My two little guys are too...not fun. Hopefully you don't get it, but most likely you will. I think I'm feeling some signs of it myself.

Christy said...

What a fun birthday for Jack! Happy birthday Jack! Oh I feel so bad for Doug. That is no fun at all. Lets hope that you get lucky and don't get sick, and that the boys don't get worse.

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Jack! We miss you! And I'm so sorry to hear that Doug has been so sick! I hope the rest of you stay healthy and that Doug recovers soon. No fun at all!

Kakes said...

NO NOT SWINE FLU! I really hope Doug doesn't have that. Ugh. Your poor family.

Jottings By Jess said...

Wow... I can't believe how time flies! I remember when you were prego with the little man. So happy I get to see you more often. How did you make the cute thing at the top of this page?