Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Mom & Dad Visit

My parents came into town for about 5 days last week, and it was so much fun! I was kind of bummed that I was only able to take one full day off of work while they were here (besides Sunday). But we did a little shopping that day, which is always a good time! Here are a few fun pics from when they were here.

Here's Lincoln Nicholas with Nicholas himself
here's Jack and his Grammy eating popcorn and watching a movie
A funny candid shot
One of my favorite pictures!
Jack with his Papa (he keeps asking about you, dad!)
We got our own popcorn maker while they were here, and Jack loves it!

And Lincoln thought it was so funny the other day when we kept saying, "Bang bang bang bang bang!"
The clincher was that the night before they left, they tried taking us to Texas Roadhouse. We didn't even get dinner out to us by the time both kids were screaming, and Jack screamed at the top of his lungs the entire way home. WOW. That was stressful! Thanks mom and dad, for a great time! We loved having you!

3 comments:

The Monahan's said...

Fun! Lincoln is getting so big! It's so nice when parents visit, the kids love it and it's a nice break for us. Someone else for them to play with.

Melinda said...

Ha ha ha! Looks like you had a blast! Your boys are so stinkin' cute! Jack's head looks like it's healing nicely!

Sincerely, Raynie said...

Hey Toni,

I found your blog through the old RS blog, I hope you don't mind if I keep checking in with your guys?! Send me your email and I will send you an invite to my private blog too :) (rayniehawes@hotmail.com) I hope you guys have fun in AZ this week, and again THANK YOU for dinner. It meant alot!

-Raynie