Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Recent Pics

I know, it's about time! We have had a LOT going on these past couple weeks! I'll explain in our next post. For now, enjoy some recent and random pics of the boys over the last month...

Dad, don't these iPhones taste great?

Jack putting on the Mr. Potato Head glasses

Remember when he got this for his 1st birthday! He's two and still loves it!

Lincoln is sitting up like a big boy now!

Lincoln and Jack playing with Mr. Potato Heads together

Jack helped himself to my swimsuit. NICE!

Jack thought it would be fun to mimic mommy and feed Lincoln. They sure love each other!

A couple cheesy smiles from the boys...


Superbowl Sunday/Grandma Nelson's Birthday
Doug made that cake himself!

Teaching grandpa to give knuckles

The boys in their matching outfits (courtesy of grandma Mondy)

Toni and baby Kingsley

3 comments:

Melissa Rees said...

That swimsuit is gonna come in handy in Gilbert! So excited for you guys!

Sincerely, Raynie said...

I am excited for you guys! I have to say, I am pretty impressed with Dougs cooking abilities. Not that I ever doubted, it's just everythings he has made that I have tasted has been great. You guys were great neighbors and I am sad that we didn't get to hang out more before we both headed/are heading different ways.

Kateka said...

Ha, ha, ha. That swimsuit picture made me laugh out loud. He is so funny!!