Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We're Here!!

I know posts are no fun without pictures, but just wanted to send a quick update to let everyone know that we arrived safely late Friday night, and had lots of help from our new ward in unpacking. Everything was in the house by 10 AM Saturday morning, and we've been up to our eyebrows in boxes and unpacking ever since. I'll hopefully take pictures before week's end and post them once we're up and running. We're absolutely loving it so far, and have had loads of fun with Doug before he starts work on Monday. More to come soon!

5 comments:

Cecily said...

I'm so glad you made it there safely and are having fun amidst all the unpacking!

Melissa Rees said...

Hooray! I was worried about the weather but it sounds like you made it just fine!

Anonymous said...

I posted previously but didn't leave my name that we are moving to AZ too. I'm glad you made it safely and in time to enjoy some of the nice weather before things heat up!

-Christine

Melinda said...

Oh good! So glad you made it safely down there! We miss you already!

Maria said...

Glad you made it! Happy unpacking!