Tuesday, May 04, 2010

If You're Happy and You Know It...

Clap your hands!
video

Lincoln likes to clap his hands with one hand open and one hand closed. Funny boy!

We got Lincoln a forward facing car seat last week, and I found a pretty good deal on one, too! I think he likes it...

Here he is with his famous camera pose.
Here's Jack blowing the propeller on his plane.
We found some swords at the dollar spot at Target, and here's daddy and Lincoln messing around with them.
They have the sweetest mall here called the Arizona Mills mall. It is HUGE, and is right by Doug's work. It's got a ton of great outlets inside (Osh Kosh, Children's Place, JC Penney, Sears, Crocs, Nike, Charlotte Russe, etc.) and then a bunch of awesome stores, too. They also have a restaurant called Rainforest Cafe that we decided to meet Doug at for lunch. Jack could barely eat his lunch, he was so excited about everything they had there. They had these elephants in there that moved and made noise. I'm not sure why Jack wouldn't take his hands off his ears in this picture, but he wouldn't do it.

And when Doug called on his dinner break at work, I turned around to see that Lincoln had taken everything out of this cupboard and climbed inside it. Here he is in action, dropping the cashews behind him.
And a few more Lincoln videos that I thought were too funny. This one is of Lincoln figuring out a duck call.
video

And of Lincoln having a GREAT conversation with Buzz Lightyear. I thought it was so funny that he would push the button to let Buzz talk, then mumble something, then have Buzz talk again.
video

8 comments:

Cecily said...

I love that Lincoln climbed into your cupboard and "took" everything out, haha! I also love the video of him talking with good 'ole Buzz. Very cute!

Melissa Rees said...

Those boys are too cute! Glad you are liking it down there!

Janaca said...

Such fun pictures and videos! I love the one of him talking with Buzz! That sounds like an awesome mall, and what a fun place to eat. That's cute how Lincoln always smiles for the camera! I wish Jackson would do that for me.

Karen said...

Looks like you guys are having fun in Arizona. I love meeting the hubby for lunch. always fun. Your boys are so cute and getting all grown up

Kateka said...

Your boys are getting so big! You look so gorgeous in the picture at the Rainforest cafe.

The Bluths said...

I love Rainforest Cafe. And I love your pants!

The Monahan's said...

I love that when lincoln is working the duck call he has no shirt on! Looks like he's all ready to go hunting!

Eliza Brock said...

So fun. I love watching the videos. I miss having kids that age!