Friday, June 18, 2010

New(-ish) Car!!

This is a very overdue post, but I've just never taken any pics of our new car still.

Sadly, our Montero Sport was going downhill. And fast. We have loved that car ever since we bought it when we first got married. It has been very good to us, until recently (and when I say recently, I mean about a month ago.) Here it is on Doug and Jack's camping trip in May. Goodbye Monty, we'll miss you!

Say hello to the latest addition to our family: Our 2004 Ford Expedition!






These are some of the pics from Carmax's website of our new baby. We are absolutely loving EVERYTHING about it! The only thing I'm sad about is that I can't dock my ipod to it directly. I'll just have to use one of those cheap radio transmitter things, I guess. Jack has enjoyed watching Toy Story 2 every time we go somewhere. It will be great for those long trips home in the winter. Hooray for new cars!

3 comments:

Melissa Rees said...

Love it!! Terry and I can't decide on what SUV to get. I guess I'm stuck with my car for awhile!!

Maria said...

I love new cars! It makes you wonder how you did with your old one for so long. I am thinking about getting rid of my Volvo and it makes me sad :( I don't like that I'm so attached to a hunk of metal.

That picture of the kids in the tub is soooo cute! I'm glad that you all had fun.

Kateka said...

Congratulations! The new car looks amazing.

(ps, your comments on my blog are so funny - my mom's head being attached to a wall... ha, ha, ha, I laughed out loud).