Monday, July 26, 2010

July Fun

Lincoln was rolling around on the floor the other day. Too funny! First, we saw this:

And then, he whipped out the sexiest pose I've EVER seen him make!
Look out, ladies! He's definitely bringing sexy back!

Last Saturday, we ventured over to the Chandler Fashion Center mall where they have a train that goes around the first floor of the mall. It was a pretty long ride, so Jack certainly got his money's worth! Here they are before it took off.

Later that night, we stopped by the splash pad at the San Tan mall. It was SO hot! Doug and I had to make Jack splash us a few times to keep cool.


And once again, the many poses and faces of Jack when he says, "Mom, take a picture of me!"




And a quick pic of Doug and me before we left for Outback Steakhouse for his birthday dinner... just the two of us. His real birthday is tomorrow.

And lastly, the funny Lincoln falling asleep while finishing up his Oreo cookie. I couldn't stop laughing!

7 comments:

Kateka said...

Okay, so those poses are the best. The video is soooo adorable. And I seriously love your bangs. You are so gorgeous.

Melissa Rees said...

I love it!! deacon fell asleep in the highchair for the first time a few days ago. It was so funny! I'm actually kinda missing AZ now that I see those fun pics!!

Janaca said...

I love the sexy pose...so funny! The splash pad looks like fun, we haven't been to one before but it's on my to do list. :)

Clayton and Amber said...

Great Pose Lincoln! So funny! Toni your bangs are so pretty and you are getting a good AZ tan! Happy Bday Doug from C and me.

Melinda said...

I literally laughed out loud at the "bringing sexy back" pose! HA! BTW, I LOVE your hair, it looks red in that picture, more your natural color... is that just the pic? Thanks for your comments on facebook! I miss you too!

leigh ashley said...

hey!! sorry it took me SO long to write you back!! i would LOVE to get together when you come to co!! do you still have my phone number?? let me know what days you have open and i'll make sure to get one of them off of work!! hope you're doing well down in AZ!! hey, btw, i have a blogger friend who's husband also works at the college doug works at... her blog is:
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

talk to you soon!!

Jen Hilton said...

Oh My! I love your blog. It is just darling. Poor Lincoln, playing so hard he can't even stay awake to finish a cookie.