Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cheesy Boys

Lincoln peeking through the stairs. He has mastered going up and down the stairs now!

We got lots and lots of rain one day last week! Jack loved it, and liked seeing the lightning and hearing the thunder... at first. He got a little scared when the thunder got louder. And so did Lincoln!

I didn't get any video of it, but we took a walk to where the street had flooded, and they played and played until they were dripping wet. Here's another video when they were outside when it was between storms.




Jack has taken a HUGE interest in the xbox lately. His favorite is Lego Star Wars. Lincoln just likes to THINK he's playing when we give him a controller.

We got this little plush koala for free when we went to the zoo. Lincoln is so funny with it! He'll hold it up to his face like this, and snuggle it for a few seconds whenever we give it to him.
Brotherly love
"I'm a model, you know what I mean?"
"And I do my little turn on the catwalk!"
"On the catwalk.. on the catwalk, yeah, I shake my little tush on the catwalk!"
We got these shoes for Jack at JC Penney. He needed some tennis shoes, and he wanted these Toy Story ones that light up. Thanks, grandma and grandpa Nelson!
Lincoln has taken a big interest in Baby Einstein. He will find one of the videos and bring them to me multiple times a day. I looked over while making dinner the other day, and found him like this, glued to the TV. Must be some good stuff!
Jack eating his dinosaur-shaped sandwich
Doug's and my 6-year anniversary was yesterday. He got me this card, and I thought it was HILARIOUS!
Here we are at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant, trying greek food for the first time. Their greek fries were AWESOME! Which do you think came first: the restaurant or the movie? They're both great!
Here's a quick video of Lincoln with the cradle when we got it all out and set up the other day.

Which reminds me of our big announcement...

We're going to have a sale on this cradle! It's actually my sister's, and she let us borrow it. We're running out of storage in this tiny place, and so I'm just trying to sell it. Let me know if you live nearby and are interested. We're looking to get $75.

And lastly, Lincoln already prefers to use a fork, where possible. It's so funny to us because Jack still won't use a fork. Now that we're excited about Lincoln using one, he seems to think it's a little cooler.

7 comments:

The Monahan's said...

Baby Einstein is the best!

Lincoln is lookin GOOD on the "catwalk"! Too cute!

The Bluths said...

I was starting to wonder if I missed something with you getting the cradle out, but then I saw you were just selling it :) Cute hair and happy anniversary!

Melissa Rees said...

You tease!!! I thought #3 was on the way! Congrats on your anniversary!!

Melissa Rees said...

LOL! I'm so with you. I really want my October baby but I'd have to get preggers in January and that ain't gonna happen! I have no idea when #3 will be here cause two is a handful!

Clayton and Amber said...

love the updates. Hope you had a great anniversary and Bday! you seem busy but so happy! keep the posts coming!

Kateka said...

I am too sexy for my shirt... too sexy for my shirt... too sexy yeah it huuuuurts. :)

That card is awesome. Love it.

Your hair is so cute. I can't figure out how to curl mine. If only you were in town to teach me. :)

Eliza Brock said...

I love your hair. Very cute curly!