Monday, April 11, 2011

Cassidy's Visit

I'm finally catching up on some much needed posts! We've had lots of family stop by our house over the last couple weeks. Cassidy (Doug's sister) is still here, but she's spending the second half of her trip at Bryce's twin brother's house. They were here the first half. We spent the first day hanging out at the zoo. Here's a picture of a horse named Jack nipping toward Lincoln. He thought it was fun at first, but then it was a bit scary for him. Uncle Bryce protected him.


We showed cousin Kingsley the goats, and she thought they were pretty fun.

Jack kept grabbing Kingsley's hand. He took on a great "big brother" role with her. Now if I can only teach him how to do that NICELY with Lincoln...

Kingsley really liked the puppy store, as did Lincoln!
She got pretty excited! We wanted to go to Joe's Farm Grill Saturday, but we got rained out. We settled on Red Robin. We had fun with you guys! Wish I would have taken more picture. Next up, we have Doug's parents coming over Easter weekend. We're excited to have more family around, and excited to see you, Kevin and Gwen!

5 comments:

Kateka said...

Oh, how fun! I love that you had so many people come to visit you. I am sure your boys loved having family to play with. Like always, I just eat up your blog, posts, and pics. So fun and cute!

Leisa said...

I love visitors, too! Nice that so much family came to see you guys!

I have 5 weeks left until I have the csection scheduled. I think I might just make it :)

Melissa Rees said...

Holy visitors! How awesome that everyone can come down! I really wanna come down in September cause there is a concert i want to go to. I will talk to the boss and hopefully we can visit you guys! (I promise we'll stay in a hotel-no house crashing!)

Maria said...

Yes, Melissa and I want to come visit. Hopefully you and Doug can come downtown and have dinner with us before we catch the show.

Melinda said...

I am SO jealous of how nice the weather looks down there! Your boys are adorable & I'm glad your family is visiting you! :)