Monday, April 11, 2011

Mom's Visit

We have been so lucky to have one family member after another recently! The day that my sister Heather and her family left, my mom flew in that same afternoon! The boys and I were already in Phoenix from the fire truck museum with Heather's family, so we hung out at the zoo for a couple hours before my mom's flight came in. Here's the first time we found the petting zoo and the boys were able to pet the goats. Lincoln kept smiling and saying, "Hi, goats!"


Jack really wanted to go to the Rainforest Cafe with Grammy. As always, the food was awful. And here's how much Lincoln enjoyed the thunderstorms inside.
Not so much.

Jack thought it was awesome!

My mom had a brilliant idea of recovering my kitchen chairs! They were so disgusting that my nephew, Sawyer, told me I had dirty chairs. He was RIGHT. They were so brown that I was embarrassed to take a "before" picture. They were supposed to be off white. Anyway, here they are with new covers! Thanks, mom!

Mom and Lincoln while we listen to conference.

I think Lincoln liked that cake we made, and grammy's homemade frosting!

Lincoln was being goofy, watching TV with this hat on.

And here are some random pics of the boys enjoying the nice spring weather before the heat kicks in.
Thanks for everything, mom! See you in August!

No comments: