Tuesday, July 19, 2011

California Trip, Day 3

We got up and checked out of our hotel as soon as we were ready. On the way to my aunt and uncle's, we stopped by the San Diego temple and took a picture. I wanted to get out and walk around, but we couldn't find a parking spot.

We ended up in a traffic jam for awhile on our way to the Long Beach area. Our GPS told us to take one road, which turned out to be the scenic route/coast route. My uncle later told me that we took the long way. Whoops. You can't always trust your GPS, right? We saw a couple signs on the way with Jack's name on it!


They treated us to the carnival! The boys loved the rides, while us chicas decided to walk around the booths. I don't have a picture of it, but Jack got to ride on a ferris wheel, which he has been wanting to do for awhile!

Jack, my uncle Danny, and Lincoln

Also my aunt Maiah and cousin Brianna
Jack was holding Brianna's hand at one point. He made a couple great friends while we were there!

Here's Jack and Dan in a "hurricane simulator" outside the restaurant we ate it. I have never seen one of these before.

And here's a quick video of the funny dance moves Lincoln was sporting. It kind of looked like he was surfing!
video

No comments: